We made a commitment: toward the community, the environment and the territory we live in.
We decided to do it through concrete measures to promote sustainability and the people who work with us (our colleagues and also our customers and partners, our families and our friends), tangible actions that help us make a difference: in our work and in our lives.
Inspired by the 17 objectives of the 2030 Agenda, we hit the road, along a path that, with time, will help us reduce our environmental footprint and achieve a positive impact. Because giving is receiving, and we are glad we can give back, not because we have to, but because we recognize that what we have is the result of what we’ve received, and it has been generated together, together with other people.
We are a Great Place to Work® certified company with a 95% Trust Index©.
We have always promoted remote-working and a work-from-anywhere policy: our colleagues can work wherever they want (in Italy or abroad), both to limit the environmental impact and reduce CO2 emissions caused by transportation to/from the workplace, and to improve their personal well-being, also thanks to flexible schedules and holidays.
In addition, only 30% of our office areas are used for workstations: the remaining 70% is devoted to hybrid spaces to foster creativity, collaboration, play and relaxation.
We are a strongly inclusive and gender-balanced workplace that promotes diversity. 50% of our workers are women and 80% of our colleagues are under 40 (including 4 out of 5 equity partners).
In addition, we support voluntary self-empowerment programs such as Google’s #IAmRemarkable.
In 2022, we’ve invested in over 1400 days of training.
In addition, each one of us has a personal annual budget for workshops and educational events.
We offer weekly Business English sessions to small groups of up to 3 people.
We organize free training courses called Academy for recent graduates, undergraduates, ITS students who want to specialize in the topics of Digital Analytics, Website Optimization, Media & Marketing.
In April 2023 we launched Digital-mente, a free training course dedicated to young people in situations of difficulty or social distress, focused on the possibilities that digital can provide at a professional level.
We are an innovative SME and we report in a proprietary BI system every hour devoted to R&D: in 2022, we invested over 10% of our turnover in R&D and training.
We also support the growth of new start-ups, through digital mentorship projects.
Our main offices are based in the city of Padua, in a renovated 18th century building, because we strongly believe in the need to liven up the city centers, also because of their proximity to public transportation, in order to reduce vehicle-related carbon emissions, one of the first sources of emissions caused by service companies.
Furthermore, we are very careful in sorting waste and we try as much as possible to be plastic-free, using re-usable water dispensers instead of bottles and avoiding single-use cutlery and glasses.
Our turnover has grown by +74% in 2022 with a growth margin of 84%.
We hired 11 new resources in 2022 and our employee retention rate exceeds 90%.
With a Trust Index® of 95% Storeis obtains the Great Place to Work certification, improving the result of the previous year and entering the category of companies with 50 to 149 employees.
We looked into how sustainable topics have affected users in UK, USA, Italy and France in the last 3 years, and we found some interesting and country-specific trends.