DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for the ecommerce world to join the Marketing & Media team (currently made up of 23 people), who will manage international ecommerce projects for the fashion, cosmetics, sports, food and design.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Project Management: Management of Digital Marketing projects and coordination of the actors involved with the aim of maximizing the results of ecommerce, with a focus on both pure performance and the upper funnel;
- Digital Marketing Operations: In partnership with the Delivery Manager, you will coordinate and implement the operating activities for the projects and tasks assigned (e.g.: launching the campaign flights, scheduling the activities, managing the dependencies between the project players) on the main digital advertising platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Add, …
- Monitoring: Checking the project performance (via Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, ..) and reporting any expenses incurred;
- Reporting: Drafting reports and analyses, with the help of reporting and Business Intelligence tools
- At least 1 year of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist in an agency or as an “in-house” for an e-commerce reality;
- Passion for the Digital and Ecommerce world
- Level of education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (if you join the team you will be involved in international projects even with foreign clients)
- Ability to perform analyses and presentations
- Good knowledge of Excel (do you know the Pivot tables? 😊)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Being familiar with the main Digital Advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Criteo, Facebook Ads, …
- Being a good team player
- Being humble, persistent, willing to make sacrifices, accurate and honest
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform advertising tools (CM360, SA360, DV360)
- Knowledge of CDP / CRM platforms
- Performance-sensitive (number and result analysis)
- Experience on ecommerce projects, preferably on platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Reporting experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience in project management and use of Project Management software (Asana, Trello, …)
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU
- Open-ended work contract with a salary adequate for your level of experience
- Flexible schedule and remote working option for part of the working hours
- Annual dedicated training budget, with the option of taking part in external events and workshops
- Possibility to work with a team of experts on high-profile international projects and great attention to the work quality
If you want to know all the benefits our employee enjoy, visit the section JOIN US.
WE LOVE CHALLENGING OURSELVES, AND YOU?
Send us your resume with a short presentation via the form and take a quick test.
Use an utm_source with HR-job-ADV value and you’ll find a tip for a sentence to add to your cover letter.
If you can’t find it, don’t worry, send us your CV anyway 😊