We have carried out a comparative analysis of the performance of fashion ecommerce projects to understand what is happening in this historical moment characterized by market instability and conditions of ‘non-normality’.
In particular, we focused on the first 4 weeks of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, compared with the previous period and with the same period of 2021.
23 fashion brands operating mainly in Europe were interviewed and compared to:
- Analyze the current situation
- Have an in-depth understanding of the historical moment we are experiencing
- Give some practical suggestions and digital best practices to face this period in a structured and effective way
In this report you will find:
- Some insights into the trend of consumption in this particular historical moment between the geopolitical crisis and the post-pandemic
- An overview of ecommerce performance and the drop in consumption in the fashion market based on the analysis of a group of brands operating mainly in the European market
- Tips and digital best practices to face this delicate moment in a structured and effective way