We released a guide on Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), technologies that allow users to be involved in unique, interactive, and personal experiences.
Thanks to these solutions it is possible to show products or brands unusually, creating an emotional bond with the user.
What we discovered:
- AR technologies are viral among Gen Z and Young Millennials: over 70% of global consumers between the age of 16 and 44 know what AR is. Additionally, the number of AR users in the US grew 2.3x from 2017 to 2020 and is projected to reach 110 million in 2023 (Zippia)
- It is strategic to use virtual reality in fashion luxury: 19% of VR Total consumers reported that they also buy luxury goods (PwC).
In this guide you will find:
- An overview of AR & VR, with an in-depth look at what characterizes these two technologies, how they work, why, and how to use them strategically
- Focus on the possible applications of these technologies, with an overview of usable channels and platforms, including Spark AR for Facebook and Instagram, Effect House for TikTok, Lens Studio, and Spectacle for Snapchat
- Tips and examples of how to exploit AR & VR in fashion luxury to establish an ever stronger emotional connection with the user
- Best practices for creating quality content in AR & VR, helpful in generating more intuitive, pleasant, and engaging interactions.