We are looking for a colleague to join the SEO team – which currently comprises 14 people – and take care of optimizing international ecommerce websites in the fashion, sportswear, food, electronics and cosmetics sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Keyword strategy: Analyzing keywords and the potentially-interesting semantic factor for a company
- SEO Audit: Analyzing the optimization status (technical, links and contents) of a website to define the optimization roadmap
- Project Management: Managing SEO projects under the coordination of the several players involved, in order to obtain the best results possible
- SEO Operations: Implementing operating activities, such as metatag generation, copy revision, development assessment or technical optimizations
- Monitoring: Analyzing and assessing project performances (with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, SEOzoom); analyzing user behavior in websites through tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica, Hotjar, …;
- Reporting: Drafting reports and analyses, with the help of Google Data Studio and/or Tableau
- At least 2 years of experience as SEO Specialist in an agency
- Passion for the Digital and Ecommerce world
- Level of education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Love, curiosity and passion for communication and writing
- Ability to perform analyses and presentations
- Good knowledge of Excel (do you know the Pivot tables? 😊)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Good knowledge of SEO software, such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, …
But most importantly:
- Being a good team player
- Being humble, persistent, willing to make sacrifices, accurate and honest
We are not looking for SEO Copywriters for this position, but rather for all-round SEO Specialists.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Personal projects (websites, blogs, SEO, …)
- Experience of reporting systems
- Experience on platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU
- Open-ended work contract with a salary adequate for your level of experience
- Flexible schedule and remote work option for part of the working hours
- Annual dedicated training budget, with the option of taking part in external events and workshops
- Possibility to work with a team of experts on high-profile international projects and great attention to the work quality
If you want to know all the benefits our employee enjoy, visit the section JOIN US.
WE LOVE CHALLENGING OURSELVES, AND YOU?
Send us your resume with a short presentation via the form and take a quick test.
On our website, you’ll find a tip for a sentence to add in your cover letter. To discover it, start where a polite Bot would.
If you can’t find it, don’t worry, send us your CV anyway 😊