Storeis is an e-commerce consultancy company and an independent digital marketing agency; its main areas of expertise range from Online Advertising to Web Optimisation, from UX to Digital Intelligence.
Storeis specializes in Fashion, Luxury, Sport, Beauty and Consumer Electronics industries, and acts as a long-term business partner for the brands it works with, supporting their digital transformation processes.
Growth Leader according to Il Sole 24 Ore and FT 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2023 according to Financial Times and Statista, since 2021 Storeis is a certified Great Place to Work™, Best Workplaces for Millennials™ and for Women™ in 2022, winner of the Smart Working Award of the Politecnico di Milano.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will support the Management in the strategic definition of the economic and financial governance system and the coordination of the Finance & Administration team.
The chosen person will report to the CEO, coordinate a pool of established external consultants (e.g. accountancy firm, financial advisor, etc.) and collaborate internally with the Finance & Administration team and the COO.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Specifically, the activities you will be responsible for will involve:
- Supporting and coordinating the Finance team (3 pax) while also entering into operational aspects;
- Supporting the CEO in drafting the company’s vision and strategy;
- Supporting the CEO in managing strategic and financial investments;
- Supporting the Board in the creation of new business development projects;
- Support in the closing of the company budget;
- Support in the creation of strategic and financial reports for the Board;
- Coordination of company boards and strategic committees;
- Management of relations with banking institutions and prospective investors;
- Coordination of financial activities and processes, managing relations with internal departments and external consultants;
- Programming and planning the company’s financial environment, drafting the cash flow statement and managing the relationship with lending institutions;
- Creating the company’s business plan and industrial plans;
- Supporting the Finance team in the implementation of management control system (ongoing project) with the introduction of both directional and operational reporting;
- Correct and timely processing of reports foreseen in the management control system, analysing any deviations from the budget and supporting the identification of corrective actions;
- Producing periodic reports to the Executive Board on the Company’s performance, providing appropriate economic and financial analyses and budget forecasts.
The ideal resource possesses the following requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work within a team;
- University degree in economics or equivalent education;
- Previous experience of at least 5/7 years in a company or structured consulting company;
- Expertise in accounting and budgeting, budgeting, business planning and cash flow;
- Experience in extraordinary transactions;
- Management experience in finance;
- Experience in finance project management in scale-up companies;
- Familiarity in the use of application software dedicated to accounting management and management control;
- Proactivity and flexible attitude;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
NICE TO HAVE:
Previous experience in:
- consultancy companies (auditing companies, M&A activities, etc.);
- operational activities of analysis or projects within professional services (consulting firms, law firms, engineering firms);
- management/coordination of management control;
- management of due diligence reporting (companies that have carried out due diligence or commissioned due diligence).
Padua Centre, with the possibility of remote working for part of the time.