DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST OR CONSULTANT FOCUSED ON FASHION
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist and/or Consultant for the ecommerce world to join our Digital Marketing & Media team, which currently comprises 26 people.
You will mainly be responsible for managing online advertising and user-based marketing projects for international customers in the fashion sector.
MAIN ACTIVITIES IN WHICH YOU WILL BE INVOLVED:
- Project Management: support the management of Digital Marketing projects and coordination of the internal and external actors involved with the aim of maximizing ecommerce results, with a focus on both performance activities and the upper funnel;
- Digital Marketing Operations: carry out operational activities for assigned projects on the leading digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, Microsoft Ads, …): launch campaign flights, schedule activities, manage dependencies between the main project stakeholders;
- Monitoring: study and verification of project performance, analysis of expenditure, and optimization of project budgets;
- Reporting: producing reports and analyzing results with the support of reporting tools and Business Intelligence tools.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing of at least 1 year (for the role of specialist) or at least 4 years (for the role of consultant) in an agency or as “in-house” for a structured ecommerce company;
- Passion for digital and ecommerce;
- Passion for the fashion world and knowledge of the dynamics of premium and luxury fashion brands;
- Level of education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Good inclination to analyze numbers and results and focus on performance;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Analytical and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of the main Digital Advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Criteo, Meta, TikTok, …;
- Being a good team player.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the advertising tools of the Google Marketing Platform: CM360, SA360, DV360;
- Knowledge of the main CDP/CRM platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Platform, Mapp, …);
- Experience in reporting with data visualization tools (e.g.: Google Looker Studio, Tableau, …);
- Knowledge of other data analytics tools (e.g.: Adobe Analytics);
- Experience on ecommerce projects, preferably on Magento, Shopify, and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of the main marketplaces and how they work;
- Excellent project management skills and use of software such as Asana, and Trello, …
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU:
- Hourly flexibility, smart working, and work-from-anywhere possibilities;
- MBO-related bonus system;
- Customized career plan;
- Permanent employment with salary commensurate with your level of experience;
- An annual training budget with the possibility of participating in external events and workshops;
- Team building events;
- Flexible holidays, even outside standard periods;
- Free coffee and snacks;
- Possibility of free use of a guesthouse during working days at the headquarters
…and much more!
To learn about all the benefits of working with us, go to JOIN US!
Padua Centre, with the possibility of working remotely part of the time.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The recruitment process will last approximately 4-6 weeks.
To find out more, visit the Recruitment Process page
WE LOVE CHALLENGING OURSELVES, AND YOU?
Send us your resume with a short presentation via the form and take a quick test.
Use an utm_source with HR-job-ADV value and you’ll find a tip for a sentence to add to your cover letter.
If you can’t find it, don’t worry, send us your CV anyway 😊