DIGITAL ANALYTICS SENIOR
We are looking for a* colleague to join our Digital Analytics team (currently made of 9 people) who works on analysis, monitoring and reporting for international ecommerce projects for the fashion, sportswear, food, consumer electronics and beauty industries, with solid experience in digital data collection and analysis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Designing the initial strategy for ecommerce projects by coordinating the team involved
- Technical Implementation: Providing support in the technical setup related to the measurement of ecommerce sites;
- Analyzing digital data to develop new strategies, using tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Yandex Metrica, Google Looker Studio (with Google BigQuery);
- Training and sharing knowledge with more junior resources in the team;
- Collaboration with Storeis’ internal teams to provide technical support for the correct tracking and operation of the different platforms;
- Project Management: management and coordination of the activities involved in the projects.
We are preferably looking for people with at least 5 years of experience, the ideal skills required are:
- Previous experience in the ecommerce world;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and GSheet;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio;
- Knowledge of advertising panels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Meta, Google Merchant Centre…);
- Analytical skills and ability to present data clearly.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in using data analysis tools such as Python/R, SQL and ETL tools;
- Experience and knowledge of the Google Cloud Suite;
- Experience with other Digital Analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics, PiwikPro, Mixpanel.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU:
- Flexible schedule, remote working and work-from-anywhere possibilities;
- MBO-related bonus system;
- Customized Career Plan;
- Open-ended work contract with salary adequate for your level of experience;
- Annual training budget with the possibility of participating in external events and workshops;
- Team building events;
- Flexible holidays, also outside the usual periods;
- Free coffee and snacks;
- Free use of a guesthouse during working days at the headquarter;
- …and much more!
Padua center, with the possibility of remote working for part of the week.
If you want to know all the benefits our employee enjoy, visit the section JOIN US.
WE LOVE CHALLENGING OURSELVES, AND YOU?
Send us your resume with a short presentation via the form!