Salesforce Commerce Cloud: CRO Best Practice
How to use the native features of SFCC to optimize CRO.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is one of the most used ecommerce platforms. Unlike other systems, it natively allows you to manage some CRO optimization operations independently, without the support of a system integrator.
Based on our experience on over 30 SFCC ecommerce projects, we have identified some best practice on how to make the most of SFCC's native features with a triple purpose:
1. Optimize internal search to increase revenue
2. Improve product sorting systems on listing pages with accurate data-driven systems
3. Activate A/B Tests to experience new platform features
In this report you will find:
- A guide to using the main native features of SFCC for CRO: search-driven redirects, synonyms, hyperonyms, sorting rules, A / B testing, …
- Tips for the dynamic management of product ordering on the pages from a CRO perspective
- Processes to be adopted to make income more efficient by taking advantage of the platform’s native features.